Sunday 7 November 2010

Crazy.

Seeing as I'm laid up in my parents' house for a while, I thought I'd post an update or two on here. Three weeks ago today I was attacked in Liverpool City Centre by two guys (while out with my mum no less!) and had my ankle dislocated, ligaments ruptured and got multiple compound fractures in two lower leg bones, resulting in an operation to insert pins and plates into my ankle joint, which has also left a hefty scar (that cuts into my animal tattoo, gutted). SO this means a cast no walking for at least four more weeks, and because I still have to keep it elevated I can't even go to work and earn money. No athletic activity for at least two months, so riding is out the window for a while.

This also has halted our new band in it's tracks, in which I play drums. We are experimenting with some switchups of duties in the meantime, to keep it ticking over. We are patient though, this beast needs to be unleashed with everything it's got...

Sick-fuckin-O and Amateur Video will still be playing this on Saturday though, I'll just be sat on a stool being awkward. Should be a good day though, and at least I'll be out the house. Get your marker pens ready.

No comments:

tracker

<-- Start of StatCounter Code -->

Contributors